Shipping & Returns
We use Aramex, CourierPost, and Mainfreight. Items that are considered dangerous goods (DG) can take longer to send throughout NZ.
We are required to automatically charge goods and services tax (GST) for orders to be delivered to you at an address within New Zealand. You will be solely responsible for all sales taxes or other applicable taxes on orders requested to be shipped to any other country.
Returns (Damaged or Incorrect Goods)
If you receive damaged or incorrect goods, you must advise us in writing within 5 days of the goods being shipped from our distribution center. If we do not receive notice in writing within this timeframe, the delivered goods will be deemed to be correct.
- All sales are final unless items are found to be damaged or defective.
- Items with manufacturers’ defects must be reported within the warranty period. We will repair or replace the product at our discretion and have it shipped back to you as soon as possible. In the event that the defective item cannot be repaired and replacement is not available, a full refund will be issued.
- Where a warranty claim is granted, any refund will include all delivery and related costs. Refunds will be made to your nominated Paypal, Afterpay, Genoapay, Humm, credit card or bank account.
- No refund or replacement will be given until we have received the returned merchandise. Merchandise must be returned with all original contents, accompanied with invoice and return form.
- Returned items with signs of physical damage, misuse, unauthorized repair or tampering, tested not faulty, will be refused and returned to sender at sender’s cost. Speakers and subwoofers with burnt or blackened voice coils are deemed abused or misused and will not be covered by standard warranty.
- Returned items should be carefully packed and shipped via traceable means.
- Items requiring installation can only be claimed if proof of professional certified installer is provided.